I pride myself on my conservative, yet comprehensive treatment philosophy in caring for my patients. I believe first and foremost that educating and informing my patients is the foundation of developing a trusting and long-term relationship that will lead to a lifetime of dental health.
It is my goal to provide patients with the highest quality, affordable, up-to-date dental care. I am committed to continuing education and to providing my patients with state-of-the-art services.
I believe it is important to:
- Offer a clean, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
- Allow each patient to ask questions and fully address all concerns.
- Listen and maintain an open dialogue.
- Explain all treatment options and procedures as thoroughly as possible.
- Build positive experiences for each patient, which leave them feeling satisfied, confident, and with an improved quality of life.